Relief Efforts from Foreign Countries
20 de Abril de 2016 - 02h37
Tiempo de lectura 0'43'' | No. de palabras:272 | 9 visitas
RELIEF EFFORTS FROM FOREING COUNTRIES
As a result of the earthquake that took place on April 16Th, the Ecuadorian Custom Agency has determined that all donations made from around the world of non-perishable food items and first line of relief items will be free of taxes. These donations will be distributed among all victims of the Earthquake. The Ecuadorian Custom Agency warranties their distribution.
How do you help?
1) For shipments to ECUADOR should be to:
Secretaria de Gestión de Riesgo (SRG)
Servicio Nacional de Aduana del Ecuador (SENAE)
2) Shipments could be made through any transportation method: air, ground, sea
What could you donate?
- Canned food, dry beans, rice, sugar, pastas, energy bars, tuna, and sardines.
- Water and hydrating drinks
- Boxed juice and milk
Additional relief Items
Clothes for tropical weather and for all ages
comments powered by
- Diapers of different sizes.
- Tents and mosquito nets,
- Insect repellent (with an expiration date on minimum 3 months)
- Bedding items: blankets, sheets, etc.
- Tooth paste and tooth brushes (toiletries)
- Candles and matches
- Special bags to place the cadavers
- Telecommunication equipment